Join Our Team
As a BIG line therapist, you’ll have an opportunity to gain valuable field experience working with children with special needs. The therapist provides the child's direct behavioral treatment in our clinic setting. The job is fun, flexible, and offers a rewarding experience for both the therapist and the child!
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- Strong verbal communication skills (speaking and listening)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No past criminal history
- Reliable transportation & proof of auto insurance
- A genuine passion for working with children
- Applicants must have completed a degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education, or a related field (preferred but not required)
- Previous experience with autism/ABA is helpful but not necessary; extensive training is provided to all employees upon hiring and throughout employment.
To apply to work at BIG, please download the application by clicking the Download button below. Fill out the digitally-editable PDF* application and fax or email it, with the subject header “Make a Big Difference” to...
Fax Number: 225-757-8822
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please download Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 (or later) to view and edit the PDF application.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for free from: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html