Who We Help
BIG works with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and elementary school aged children who may…
- Have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis, who are considered at-risk for autism, or who have a related disability
- Display developmental delays in one or more of the following areas: cognitive performance, speech/language development, social skills, self-help skills, and/or other behavioral functioning
We utilize Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to help these children find their path to grow on. ABA is beneficial for children with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Children without an official speech or behavioral diagnosis
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Developmental Delays
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Other neurological disorders
In addition to our learning center and supplementary services, we work with school administrators, teachers and school districts to provide ABA workshops appropriate for those who interact with students aged pre-k through grade 12. We can also provide educational services, support and advice to parents and families of children enrolled in our program.
For more information on our services, click here or give us a call at 225-757-8002.